GRAND HOTEL DUE GOLFI
We offer a number of wedding packages to help you organize your reception, but keep in mind that these are only suggestions! You can customize your wedding and reception to reflect your taste and style with the help of Paola, our professional wedding planner who will help guide you during each step of your planning process.
- Civil wedding ceremony held in our panoramic garden.
- Hors d’oeuvres buffet followed by a sit down lunch or dinner with two pasta dishes and a seafood main course.
- Hors d’oeuvres buffet followed by a sit down lunch or dinner with two pasta dishes and two main courses.
- Cocktail party with hors d’oeuvres buffet.
- Sit down lunch or dinner with light hors d’oeuvres, one pasta dish, and a main course.
During the warmer months on the Sorrento Peninsula, your entire event can be held outdoors.
Here’s a sample of an evening reception schedule:
- Civil and symbolic wedding ceremonies in the garden beneath a floral arch.
- Guests are greeted with prosecco or non-alcoholic drinks, while waiters pass with canapès e fresh mini-mozzarellas
- Finger food stations are laid out on the lawn
- Show cooking stations with warm mozzarellas and fried seafood and mixed hors d’oeuvres prepared while guests watch
- Oyster and champagne station
- Dinner served at tables set up under the gazebo, featuring a pasta and main course
- Cheese station, served with honey, walnuts, and jams
- Dessert buffet with a selection of single-portion sweets and warm fritters made to order
- Wedding cake and sugared almonds.
Beginning in 2019, civil wedding ceremonies can be held at the Grand Hotel Due Golfi with an officiant from the Massa Lubrense city hall. Celebrate your wedding ceremony and reception at a single venue so your guests can simply arrive at the hotel and park in our private parking lot to enjoy every moment of the day.
vILLA PARTENOPE SORRENTO
Comfortable villa located in the enchanting and unspoiled setting of Massa Lubrense, in the heart of the Sorrento Peninsula, the perfect place for a quiet and idyllic holiday.
Overlooking the Gulf of Naples and the islands of Capri and Ischia, this completely renovated seventeenth-century villa offers six splendid sea-view suites.
The accommodations are furnished in the French style by Roche Bobois and all equipped with air conditioning and WiFi.
This story begins long time ago.
Villa Partenope was born twice, once in 1600 and then in 2008.
It used to be the home of the town-priest, who spent his entire life surrounded by beauty, as the wonderful fresco in the entrance or the most beautiful sunsets from the window of his room in front of Ischia island.
Then, in 2008, Villa Partenope renewed its look becoming a charming villa in the heart of Sorrento Peninsula, far from chaos and where you can fully enjoy your best relax.
vILLA MARGHERITA SORRENTO
CHIOSTRO DI SAN FRANCESCO
The peaceful and quiet environment, enhanced by the fourteenth century architectural elements, mixed later styles, makes this place unique and fascinating.
In the proch of crossed tuff arches, arches are alternated with ovals and resting on octagonal columns surmounted by capitals of exquisite craftsmanship, in which the ancient elements from the classical era temples have been inserted.
Built on the ruins of a seventh century monastery. St. Francis’ cloister has long been of great importance not only in the religious history of Sorrento, but also for the administrative life ofthe city. Infact, especially between the late 1400s and early 1500s, the municipal sea was housed here as well as several meetingsof the city council held.